Find the Right Plan
Session offers the same features no matter which plans you choose. The only difference is the billing frequency. You can upgrade or cancel your plan at any time.
Every account starts with a trial. Take Session for a spin for 14 days before you choose the plan that is right for you. 3 days before your trial period is up, Session will email you to choose a plan.
If you need more time to kick the tires, you can contact us and we will be glad to hook you up.
Session’s monthly plan is designed for photographers who are still new to the system and are still testing things out. After your trial is over, once you choose the monthly plan, Session will bill you for the first month and then 30 days after that.
Session’s yearly plan is heavily discounted and the best deal in town. After your trial is over, once you choose the yearly plan, Session will charge you for the full year.
Create an Account
Session’s features allow you to build, manage and book photography sessions.
In this section, you’ll learn what you need to get started with Session, and how to sign up for the free trial.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin.
- Session is a web-based application. While it doesn’t require you to install or download software, your web browser needs to be up to date.
- You’ll need to provide an email address that will be associated with the account. We will use this email to communicate with you, so it should be an email address that it is yours and you have access to.
- All accounts start with a trial, so you don’t need a credit card to sign up. If you choose to pick a plan at any time during your trial, we will need your credit card information. We do not accept checks, bank transfers, money orders or cryptocurrency.
Sign Up for a Trial Account
To create your account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the signup page.
- Type in your Business Name, Email Address, create a Password and click Start Free Trial.
- Welcome to Session!
Picking a Plan
Once your 14-day free trial is over, you will have to choose a plan in order to continue to use Session at it’s fullest.
In this section, you’ll learn how to pick a plan during your trial period or after your trial is up.
During your trial, you can choose to upgrade to a paid plan at any time by navigating to your account page and editing your subscription plan.
5 days before your trial is up you will see a banner displayed at the top of the app with a link to choose a plan. We will also send you an email to remind you.
If you need more time after your trial ends, contact us and we’ll hook you up!
And do not worry, we have kept your account safe and sound so you can always return when you are ready. Keep in mind, even though you will continue to have access to your account, you will not be able to accept new bookings until you pick a plan.
If you are on the monthly plan you can upgrade to our yearly plan and save! Simply contact us and we will upgrade your plan.
Close your Account
If you no longer need to use Session, you can contact us to close your account.