Connect Session with Google Calendar
You’ll need to authorize a connection between Session and a Google account before you add Google Calendar to Session.
To connect your Google Calendar with Session, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Account page.
- Click Edit on the Google Calendar section.
- In the popup window click the Google button.
- You will be forwarded to Google’s Sign In page.
- Sign in to your Google account to authorize Session.
Once you have signed in and authorized Google, you will return to Session.
Choose an available calendar from the list to sync your Session bookings too.
That’s all she wrote! All new bookings will now start syncing with your Google Calendar.