Connect Session with Google Calendar
You’ll need to authorize a connection between Session and a Google account before you add Google Calendar to Session.
To connect your Google Calendar with Session, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Account page.
- Click Edit on the Google Calendar section.
- In the popup window click the Google button.
- You will be forwarded to Google’s Sign In page.
- Sign in to your Google account to authorize Session.
Once you have signed in and authorized Google, you will return to Session.
- Chose an available calendar from the list to sync your Session bookings too.
That’s all she wrote! All new bookings will now start syncing with your Google Calendar.